- Land Size: 1.2102 Ha
- Property Type: House, Lifestyle
- Roof: Longrun
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1982
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Lifestyle, Character
- Construction: Weatherboard and Hardiplank
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Other (Closed burner)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Double fridge, 3x Mowers (Toro), 1x Ride on Toro, Spa pool, Dishwasher, Outdoor pots, Pool table, Caravan, Outdoor bar, Chook house.
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Breakfast bar and Pantry
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 5: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Other (Shed)
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private, Water
- Aspect: South
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Uncovered), Clothes line, Spa, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio, Verandah
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed (Sizes: 12mx6.65m, Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Tank
- Sewerage: Septic, Waste Water Treatment, Other (Clean stream)
About this listing
Secure and peaceful this unique and affordable property offers a perfect relaxed coastal lifestyle away from the city hustle and bustle but only minutes to shops and beaches.
Our current owners have raised their large family here and the original home has been refurbished throughout, offering versatile living options for the growing family or even work from home. Multiple outdoor entertaining areas are perfect for hosting family and friends at any time of the year. Enjoy a soak in the Canadian cedar hot tub and wow your guests by cooking on the built in German BBQ - all this combined with the showstopping views makes this the place to be all year round!
Set on just under 3 acres (1.2102 ha more or less), the extensive land with potential to subdivide will surely amaze and double as the perfect playground for your kids to grow up... Kiwi style. An abundance of birdlife including Tui, Fantail, Pheasants and even native Kaka will become your new neighbours as you meander through the "Nikau Forest" and "Redwood Grove" areas of the bushland our owners and their kids have aptly named over the years. There is something for everyone with your own separate "Dad's Bar", a perfect spot for time alone to reflect or enjoy a quiet beverage with friends or family by the outdoor fire while taking in the glorious views of Rangitoto and the Gulf.
A standalone shed or "Man-Cave" is an ideal spot for storing the toys. Complete with its own pool table this will certainly please the game or hobby enthusiasts or double as the perfect teenage hangout.
Boasting views over Gulf Harbour Marina and expansive sea views over the Hauraki Gulf towards the Auckland city skyline, you can really come home and relax watching the world pass you by. My owners have loved their time here however with the kids now grown up its time to downsize. Make this home, where your family memories are made!