- Approx Floor Area: 180 sqm
- Land Size: 825 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 5), Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard, Block, Cedar and Fibre cement base
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles, Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains (sleepout), Separate cooktop, Separate oven, 2x Dish drawers, 5x Remotes for garage
- Kitchen: Standard, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Rumpus, Sleepout
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private, Water
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio, Verandah
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Manicured
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Tank
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
The upper level:
- Three double bedrooms, bathroom, separate toilet, kitchen, dining and lounge.
- This elevated living space has extensive decking and gorgeous views over the golf course and out to Rangitoto. Sun roof and clear drop screens make the deck perfect for all-weather entertaining.
- The refurbished kitchen has a very clever compact design with loads of storage space. The fridge space expands for wider fridges and the Fisher & Paykel double drawer dishwasher is less than a year old.
- Internal access garage and separate laundry, plus a large rumpus room.
- Master bedroom, with its own deck and access onto the private, fully fenced front lawn. The master bedroom has an ensuite plus a study, perfect for when you have guests coming!
You will be spoiled for space in this 180m2 home, plus outside there is a separate 37m2 building (built 2008) with a garage and workshop for the perfect man-cave, and a fully insulated and carpeted sleep-out with its own deck!
The big back yard (825m2 section) is a fabulous area for the kids to play, with room for the trampoline and all the toys. Tucked down a ROW in a cul-de-sac provides a tranquil haven for your family. There is off-street parking for 3 cars or maybe the campervan or boat in addition to the 2 garages.
Enjoyed by current owners for the last 15 years, it has been beautifully maintained and upgraded, including a new roof in 2016 and a new garage door in 2018. Now the kids have left home, the owners are downsizing and this home is ready for a new family to move in and enjoy.
Call now to view.