- Land Size: 1012 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Renovated
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1)
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Timber
- Window coverings: Drapes, Shutters, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Dishwasher, Gas hob, Electric oven, Speakers (inside and out), 1x Garage remote, Closed wood burner, Outdoor fire
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Timber
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: In bathroom
- Views: Private
- Aspect: West, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Landscaped / designer
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close To Coastal / Beach, Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Just one block back from the beach, this amazing character bungalow has been beautifully renovated with polished timber flooring, high stud ceilings, a cosy wood burner and stained-glass windows that will be sure to capture your heart the moment you step inside.
A magical kitchen featuring jarrah benchtops flows to a private and sun-drenched deck complete with outdoor fireplace, a perfect tranquil outdoor entertaining area for you to enjoy with friends or family.
Privately set amongst Kauri and other natives, a superb hidden garden awaits including fruit trees of plum, lime and avocado to name a few, along with an established but easy-care garden that Annabel Langbein would be proud of.
This could be the perfect downsize for those coming off the land or the ideal location for families to secure and then extend.
A separate and impressive double garage with 2.7m stud and workshop will be the ideal "man cave" or provide ample off-street parking. Couple this with the beachside location where a morning or afternoon swim with the towel over the shoulder is just a quiet amble to the golden sands of Red Beach. In a location where real estate is tightly held this presents a wonderful and limited opportunity.
My owner reluctantly sells to move closer to family. Don't let this be "the one that got away!"